.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Price: “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” for $14.99



Hi Guys, I just saw that the price change is already in effect and you can buy my book, “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” for $14.99. 
I’ll only keep this price for a few days so that people can buy it for the holydays, specially those that mentioned an interest in getting copies as gifts. After that its back to the old price so take advantage while you can! The current edition has been proof read and edited,  most of the old typos have been fixed.


The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse 

Gordon From Canada tells me that he received my book there after buying it on Amazon, and there was no extra fee charged.

Take care guys and have a nice weekend.

FerFAL

No comments: